Monday, February 11

Mike (no not you mike)

So last friday my friend Brady set me up on a blind date with this kid named mike, he just graduated form copper hill high. I was texting with him before the date and i had him send me a picture. It was not cute, in fact it was terrible. I was kinda scared he would be this ugly weird kid but when i actually met him he was really cute (it was just a bad picture). We were going to go ice skating but the ice rink was doing some event so they wouldnt let us, (us= me and mike, mike's friend chad and his date) so we went bowling instead, which was a lot of fun, me and mike totally won. So after bowling we were going to eat at iggys but it was an hour wait so we just went to carl's jr and then to mike's house for video games. Well today i was talking with brady about it and he says that he really really likes me, he asked me out for this saturday again and when he was talking with brady he said "this is going to be the longest week of my life" and brady said "why?" and mike said "i dont get to see her again for a week" isnt that cute?! I'm so happy, after feeling completely unwanted for like a month it makes me feel really good. He's a really good kid too, he's 18 and still vl. if that says anything

6 comments:

Heather said...

oh that is so cute. I still wanted you for the last month if that counts for anything. But I do know what you mean. Guys can be so cute sometimes. I think I'm beginning to understand where you have been coming from LOL

Jessi said...

ya well now all boys are dumb ugh ugh ugh stupid drama

Felicia and/or Rae said...

Aw jessi did something happen with Mike? :(

Anonymous said...

what is up?

Jessi said...

i saw him again and decided i didnt like him. but he is like IN LOVE with me and i dont want to have to hurt him

Felicia and/or Rae said...

You could always hurt him physically afterward to take his mind off the emotional pain... haha jk. I'm sorry you're having boy drama. I sort of know how you feel. I've had boy dramas before. Not fun. :(