Wednesday, April 30

Brittini

So i've started to be good friends with this kid Ian. He comes to work with me on Thursdays because all i do is paper work and its boring and he has nothing better to do and he wants to work there so he comes to see what its like. So because we've been hanging out so much we've gotten to be pretty good friends and Ian and Sterling are best friends too and since im best friends with sterling i see him when i chill with sterling too. Well Brittini is Ian's ex who is very stupid. she broke up with him because she likes two other guys. So we're kinda friends, like i say hi to her in the halls and we eat lunch togther. Well today sterling and i had lunch together because we wanted fazolii's so we walked over there and he said to me "did you know brittini hates you?" and i was like "um no, why does brit hate me?" "because you've became good friends with ian and she thinks you like him" Isnt that stupid? i mean she tells one of my best friends that she hates me, isnt that kinda stupid? she even invited me to her birthday party (its on sunday so i cant make it but still) if she has a problem with me she needs to stop being a stupid girl and pretending to be my friend while talking about me behind her back and talk to me abou it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well..... i got nothing on this one. Maybe she is trying to like you but is having a hard time of it. after all you seem to hang with ian alot and i know you may not like him but she doesn't and it can appear that way to her. furthermore, i kind of understand why she doesn't like you... because you hang out with ian. Even if she broke it off she will obviously still feel rather possesive of him. So yes she is being stupid and needs to get over it but try seeing why she might be doing it..... I should take my advice more often.

Heather said...

lol that was a lot for having nothing

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!! that was something!!!!1